Romans 2:4-6 Or do you think lightly of the riches of His kindness and tolerance and patience, not knowing that the kindness of God leads you to repentance?5 But because of your stubbornness and unrepentant heart you are storing up wrath for yourself in the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God, 6 who will render to each person according to his deeds".
2. Romans 2:5 "But because of your stubbornness and unrepentant heart you are storing up wrath for yourself in the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God."
3. Romans 2:8 "But to those who are selfishly ambitious and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, wrath and indignation."
4. Romans 2:16 "on the day when, according to my gospel, God will judge the secrets of men through Christ Jesus."
8. Romans 5:9 "Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from the wrath of God through Him."
9. Romans 9:22 "What if God, although willing to demonstrate His wrath and to make His power known, endured with much patience vessels of wrath prepared for destruction?"
10. Romans 12:19 "Never take your own revenge, beloved, but leave room for the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says the Lord."
11. Romans 13:4 "for it is a minister of God to you for good. But if you do what is evil, be afraid; for it does not bear the sword for nothing; for it is a minister of God, an avenger who brings wrath on the one who practices evil."
12. Romans 13:5 "Therefore it is necessary to be in subjection, not only because of wrath, but also for conscience’ sake."