Jude 3-4 "Beloved, while I was making every effort to write you about our common salvation, I felt the necessity to write to you appealing that you contend earnestly for the faith which was once for all handed down to the saints.4 For certain persons have crept in unnoticed, those who were long beforehand marked out for this condemnation, ungodly persons who turn the grace of our God into licentiousness and deny our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ."
1. Addressing the documentary's biased viewpoint of the Bible
2. Addressing the claim that the Bible's words are unclear and untranslatable from one language to the next
3. Addressing the claim that we don't know who wrote the Pentateuch nor when it was written
The past 100 years of Biblical archaeology, as well as the discovery of the Dead Sea Scrolls actually demonstrates the unified and Mosaic Authorship of the Pentateuch.
4. Addressing the criticism that the Bible has unsolvable contradictions
5. Addressing the claim that we cannot trust nor determine the authorship of the four Gospels
6. Addressing the claim that Matthew misinterpreted Isaiah and the prophecy of the virgin birth